Angee Taylor Interview…
WELCOME, ANGEE TAYLOR! 🙂
The fabulous Angee Taylor joins us today. We interviewed her so come and chill out with us. Put your feet up and enjoy! 🙂
1. When did you know that you wanted to be a writer? Was there a single moment of clarity or did the knowledge just creep up on you?
It actually crept up on me. I always hated English in High School and College, yet I found myself writing as a stress relief. While sitting at home while off work sick, for an extended period of time I finished Hidden. That was the begining, I realized I had written an entire book. I was hooked then.
2. Tell us about your writing schedule. Do you write everyday? At the weekends? Or like me – whenever you get the chance?
Whenever I get the chance. I work full time 48-72 hours or more a week, plus I’m a single mom of a tenage son. Those two things keep me busy but I find time to write somewhere or I would lose my sanity.
3. What inspires you?
Life, everyday life inspires me. the beauty and tradgedy I see everyday especially at work.
4. Where did you get the idea for Hidden Secrets – how was it born?
It started out as an outlet for me to vent about my autoimmune disease then I found myself twisting it into fantasy/paranormal and ran with it. I took my illness and made it a vampire infection. The medications I take can make me need blood transfusions and if I spend too much time in the sun I end up in ICU. With out the immunosuppressive medications I would be in pain all the time though. So needless to say I vent about it often.
5. If you could choose any book in the world to have written which one would it be and why?
That’s a hard one. There are so many I love. Honestly i think its Beowulf. The underlying messages sent in that book amazed me.
6. If you could be any character from a book who would it be and why?
Wonder Woman– First I want to fly the invisible jet and second I LOVE the boots!!
7. What would you say are the pro’s and con’s of self-publishing?
It’s hard to get people to buy authors they don’t recognize. That’s the biggest con, the pro are you have full control.
8. Okay some quick fire questions. Don’t think to hard just answer.
Super Villain or Super hero?
Superhero of course 😉
Spiders or snakes?
I hate spiders more!
Coast or Inland?
I love the beach but I also love a good walk through the woods.
Hot Geek or Rock God?
Can I have both? lol
Thong or Briefs?
Edward Cullen or Lestat?
Thanks for having me.
Phew! Okay that was fun! Thanks, Angee!
Now, lets have some more about Angee…
HIDDEN SECRETS (THE SECRETS SAGA VOL 1)
BY ANGEE TAYLOR
Posted on August 3, 2013, in NEWS and tagged angee taylor, books, fiction, GUEST POST, interview, news, novels, writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment